New for 2015!
The KJGA Board of Directors is excited to announce a new developmental program beginning this year.
The 2015 Tournament Schedule will be published soon. Start practicing for the
Parent-Junior at Wailua Golf Course Saturday May 16!
Kauai Junior Team Golf
Soon after a member completes registration, an email will be sent with a link to sign up for a team.
- Teams have a Professional Instructor Captain
- Teams scheduled at Princeville Makai, Wailua Golf Course, Kauai Lagoons, Puakea Golf Course, Kiahuna Golf Course, Poipu Bay Golf Course, Kukuiolono Golf Course
- Teams are co-ed with 8-10 players, ages 7-18
- Team practice with Captains
- Team Matches
o Matches are between two teams; each match has two players playing against two players from another team.
o FORMAT – Two-Player scramble. Co-ed Teams.
o 3 – Hole Matches. Shot –gun start. Adult with each group keeping score and to endure safety.
o Player substitutions may be made after 3 – holes. Each team member should play at least one match.
o Matches begin Saturday March 21 after Hawaii Junior Golf Day, sites TBD.
Registration for new and returning members of the Kauai Junior Golf Association is OPEN!! Membership is open to juniors between the ages of 7-18 years old. Juniors interested must not have entered college or must not reach their 19th birthday on or before July 17, 2015.
KJGA’s annual membership registration is processed through the Hawaii State Junior Golf Association. The $95 entry fee includes a membership to the HSJGA and KJGA along with a USGA membership, GHIN handicap, USGA rules book, golf shirt, bag tag (new members only) and much more!
-Go to www.HSJGA.org
-Click on “New Members-Create Account” on the right side of the page.
-If you have a GHIN #, enter it at the top. If you do not have a GHIN #, “Register without a GHIN Number”.
-Complete the required fields and submit. You will need to wait for an email approval from the HSJGA.
-Once approved, log-in to your HSJGA account and select the 2015 KJGA Season at the top.
-Select the box next to “2015 KJGA-HSJGA Dual Membership Registration” and hit the box at the top “Register For Selected Event”.
-Complete all required sections along with your credit card information to pay for the $95 fee.
-That’s it! You will hear from KJGA via email on the first membership meeting of the season where you will be able to sign up for lessons, receive your golf shirt and much more!
-Remember, all you need to do is log-in to your EXISTING HSJGA ACCOUNT and select the box next to “2014 KJGA-HSJGA Dual Membership Registration” then hit the box at the top “Register For Selected Event”. To log in to your account, visit www.HSJGA.org –> Existing HSJGA Member Log In.
-Complete all the required sections and submit your credit card information to renew your membership.
-Do not create a new account with a new username or password! If you do not remember your username or password, you may request for it in the log-in area.
The Parent Junior Golf Tournament is now open for registration!
Log in to your account HERE to register today!
2013 KJGA Parent Junior Golf Tournament Slideshow
|This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox|
NEW Registration Procedures For Tournaments, Play Days and Skills Testing
This year, the KJGA will conduct all registration for tournaments, play days and skills testing online through your HSJGA account (HERE). Here’s what you need to know:
1. From the KJGA website, scroll down to “For Members” and click on Tournament and Play Day Registration.
2. Log in with HSJGA username and password
3. Click on the drop box “Season” and select “2015 KJGA Season”
4. Select the box next to the event you are eligible based on your level and hit “Register for Selected Events” at the top.
5. Complete the registration requirements one page at a time
6. Under the transaction summary portion, the credit card you used to pay for your membership remains on file and will NOT be charged for any tournaments or play days. The entry fee will be collected on the day of the event (cash only).
7. If you have any questions, feel free to call the KJGA office at 808-634-1003.